There are many ways to travel. The Casati Milano Weekender Duffel Bag it makes for a versatile and stylish travel companion.
Genuine leather. 21.50" x 13" x 10" with a 10" handle drop. Removable strap. Made in Italy.
- Casati Milano Weekender Duffel Bag.
- Soft Light Blu Calfskin Leather
- Shoulder straps.
- Rolled top handles.
- Silver hardware.
- Zip-around top.
- Shoulder strap. 43"
- Inside, Pekari lining with zip pocket.
- Made in Italy
ALL Straps are provided with Quick Exchange Spring Bars
The images are stock: therefore, the colors or sizes may not correspond exactly to the actual product.
NO TOOLS EASILY
Our watch bands are designed with convenience in mind. They can be changed out quickly and easily, allowing you to switch up the look of your watch in no time. The process is simple and straightforward. All you need to do is rotate the band, and then clip it into place. This means you can change the band of your watch in the blink of an eye to suit your needs and preferences at any given time. Whether you want to match your watch band to your outfit, or you want to switch from a sporty band to a formal one, it's all possible with our quick-change design. This feature is great for those who like to change their look often and those who want to have multiple options of band styles.
We're proud of our brand, and we're always looking for ways to improve and evolve. We're always open to feedback and suggestions, so please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know what you think.
If you're looking for a new watch strap, or just a new leather accessory, we invite you to browse our collection and discover the Milano Straps difference for yourself.
How to Change a watch band with quick release spring bars
If your leather watch band has quick-release spring bars, the process of changing the band becomes even easier. Here's how you can use quick-release spring bars to change a leather watch band:
- Prepare the new leather watch band: Ensure that the replacement band has quick-release spring bars attached to it. These spring bars have small levers or buttons that allow for easy removal without the need for additional tools.
- Remove the old watch band: Place your watch face down on a soft cloth or surface. Locate the quick-release spring bars on the current watch band. They will have small levers or buttons on their ends. Simply press or lift the levers/buttons to release the spring bars from the lugs. Once both spring bars are released, you can easily slide off the old leather band.
- Attach the new watch band: Take the replacement leather watch band with the quick-release spring bars already attached. Align one end of the band with a lug on the watch case. Press the lever/button on the spring bar, allowing it to retract and fit into the lug. Repeat the process for the other end of the band, attaching it to the corresponding lug. Ensure that both ends of the new band are securely attached.
- Adjust the fit: Put the watch on your wrist and check if the new band requires any adjustments for a comfortable fit. If necessary, use the adjustment holes on the band to achieve the desired tightness or looseness.
With quick-release spring bars, you can easily change your leather watch band without the need for additional tools. It's a convenient feature that allows for quick and hassle-free band swaps.
Buy a watch Strap and we Plant a tree
At Milano straps, we are committed to making a positive impact on the environment. That's why we've partnered with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization that plants trees in areas where reforestation is most needed. For each watch strap sold, we will donate a $1 to One Tree Planted to help them continue their important work. By purchasing a watch strap from us, you can help to combat climate change and make a lasting difference in the world. So not only will you be getting a high-quality watch strap, you'll also be doing your part to support reforestation efforts. One Tree Planted is dedicated to reforestation efforts around the world and we are thrilled to be making a difference alongside such a large organization. In a nutshell: 1 Order = 1 Tree. You can find more information on One Tree Planted at www.onetreeplanted.org