Thank you for visiting and shopping at Milanostraps.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
3-5 business days
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
- Milano Straps ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- Milano Straps is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- Milano Straps is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- Delivery costs vary depending on the country the parcel is being delivered to and the delivery method chosen. Milano Straps uses USPS which includes tracking. If an alternative form of postage is required contact customer service to discuss options.
- Some parcels sent overseas will be hold by Customs until an additional fee is paid to Customs to release the parcel to you. Please check the applicable Custom laws in your country before placing your order. Milano Straps is not liable to pay such fees and is not responsible for the rejection of your parcel.